The Importance of an 11-Month Inspection on a New House in Pittsburgh
If you have recently purchased a new house in Pittsburgh, it is important to have an 11-month inspection performed by Allegiance Home Inspection. This inspection will help to identify any potential problems with the home that may have developed since it was built. There are a number of reasons why an 11-month inspection is important:
• To identify potential safety hazards. An 11-month inspection can help to identify any potential safety hazards in the home, such as faulty wiring, broken smoke detectors, or carbon monoxide leaks. By addressing these problems early on, you can help protect yourself and your family from harm.
• To negotiate repairs with the builder. If the 11-month inspection reveals any repairs that need to be made, you can use this information to negotiate with the builder to have them fixed before your warranty expires. This can save you money and hassle in the long run.
• To document the condition of the property. Getting an inspection before your warranty expires can help you document the condition of the property. This will be helpful if there is any damage to the property when you move out, as you can use the inspection report to show the builder that the damage was not caused by you.
• To gain peace of mind. Knowing that your new home has been inspected and is in good condition can give you peace of mind. This can help you relax and enjoy your new home without having to worry about any potential problems. What does an 11-month inspection typically cover? An 11-month inspection typically covers the following areas:
• Exterior: The inspector will look for any damage to the roof, siding, windows, doors, and foundation.
• Interior: The inspector will look for any problems with the walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets, countertops, appliances, and electrical and plumbing systems.
• Major systems: The inspector will look for any problems with the heating, cooling, and ventilation systems.
How to schedule an 11-month inspection.
To schedule an 11-month inspection, you can contact Allegiance Home Inspection. Our home inspector is trained and highly qualified with over 10 years’ experience who specialize in inspecting new homes in Pittsburgh.
When you schedule your inspection, be sure to ask the inspector what they will be covering.
After the inspection, the inspector will provide you with a written report that outlines any problems that were found. Be sure to review the report carefully and ask the inspector any questions you have.
If the inspection reveals any repairs that need to be made, you should contact your builder to have them fixed. Be sure to get any repairs made in writing before your warranty expires.
An 11-month inspection is an important part of owning a new home in Pittsburgh. By having an inspection performed by Allegiance Home Inspection, you can identify any potential problems with the home and have them fixed before your warranty expires. This can save you money and hassle in the long run and give you peace of mind knowing that your new home is in good condition.